[ITK-users] Visual Studio Intellisense for ITK Python Wrapper

Siavash Khallaghi siavashk at ece.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 29 18:09:09 EDT 2015

I have been waiting for the Python wrapper to work for such a long time and
it is finally fixed. I am really happy about this. I can confirm that it
works on my machine: Visual Studio 12, CMake 3.2.1, Python 3.4.

Something that does not quite work for me is the intellisense. Even if I
refresh the Python Database, I still can't get the intellisense to work
properly. For example, this (attached image) is all I get for the
intellisense if press ctrl+space in visual studio.

Does anyone have the same issue with intellisense in VS? If you figured out
a fix, can you let me know about it?

Thanks,

Siavash

<http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n36250/intellisense.png>