[ITK-users] Pruning algorithm in tree structure

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:27:10 EDT 2016

Hi Apantar,

your description of the problem is not detailed enough (how about some
screenshot? what are false branches on the centerline), and seems very open
ended to give specific recommendation. Do you expect some algorithm which
takes into account the underlying image, or just works with binary image?
The latter seems like a either a very hard or a very easy problem. And the
first seems like an ordinary airway extraction.

Regards,
Dženan