[ITK-users] itk::simple::Image from stream

Piotr Piasecki piotpia124 at student.polsl.pl
Wed Apr 20 17:51:17 EDT 2016

Thank you very much for your answer. It is really useful example which
allows to create object of itk.simple.Image class from byte array.

Unfortunately, it does not solve my problem. This method works only when in
byte array are only values of pixels. I tested it and, because I have full
.dcm file in my byte array and I have no possibility to extract pixel-data
from it, this ImportImage Filter does not work.

I'm still looking how to receive just the pixel values, but maybe there is
some way to force some filter, so that he will read an image from a stream
or byte array, as if he loads it from location on disk?

Regards,

Peter.