[ITK-users] itk::simple::Image from stream

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:34:14 EDT 2016

Hi Piotr,

what first comes to mind is modifying the dicomIO class's open() method (or
however it is called) and putting a memory buffer there for reading, e.g.
this
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2079912/simpler-way-to-create-a-c-memorystream-from-char-size-t-without-copying-t>.
If you don't want to write something to file, I don't see how you can avoid
something like this.

Regards,
Dženan

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Piotr Piasecki <piotpia124 at student.polsl.pl