[ITK-users] Picking corresponding anatomical points -- best software for a clinician?

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sun Dec 4 22:40:18 EST 2016

Dear slicer-users: I originally asked a question in insight-users but it
touches on slicer, so I'm cross-posting.

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 7:04:06 PM CST Dženan Zukić wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> in 3DSlicer, pressing shift key (Windows, could be different on Mac) and
> moving mouse will select other 2 slices corresponding to mouse position.

Yes, but when I have two volumes displayed using Landmark Registration module,
the shift-mouse-move operation on axial updates the sagital and coronal of
BOTH volumes, not just the one I'm operating on.  This seems wrong to me when
the two volumes are not registered.

> Slicer can also save fiducial points list into a file (comma separated
> values format).

Yes, that is great.