[ITK-users] Fwd: [Developer Community] Ulzii Luvsanbat posted a new comment on "Compiling ITK triggers internal error"

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:37:13 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <vscommun at microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 6:17 PM
Subject: [Developer Community] Ulzii Luvsanbat posted a new comment on
"Compiling ITK triggers internal error"
To: dzenanz at gmail.com

<http://www.visualstudio.com>

Hi dženan-zukić,

A new comment on a *Compiling ITK triggers internal error*
<https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/comments/6266/view.html> was
posted by Ulzii Luvsanbat on Developer Community:

* Hello, Thanks for this report. We'll look into fixing this for VS2017.
We're also going to add this open source project to our compiler validation
test suites to ensure we don't ship future VS releases that don't compile
ITK sources. Thanks, Ulzii Luvsanbat Visual C++ Team *

View Ulzii Luvsanbat's new comment
<https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/comments/6266/view.html>

If you do not wish to receive these notifications you can update your
Notification
Settings
<https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/users/572/c029694a-14cf-4127-b809-54d1678fe43a/preferences.html#/notifyTab>
.

This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or
product that you or your company purchased or participate in.
Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement
<https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/dn948229>.