[ITK-users] [ITK] Fwd: [Developer Community] Ulzii Luvsanbat posted a new comment on "Compiling ITK triggers internal error"

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Dec 8 10:34:22 EST 2016

Thanks for reporting and forwarding that reported issue. That sounds outstanding that they will try to fix the issue for the VS release, and are also consider adding ITK into their compiler validation tests.

Based on the Experimental build I did:
https://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=4673717

This looks like the only internal compiler error (ICE) encountered. I hope there are not more ICE encounter after this one.

One thing to note is that with this ICE no tests were able to run, so we don’t know if the code generated has any differences or problems. I wonder if there is a little hack that could be done to work around this ICE issue in itkPrometeType.h, to see if there are any other issues later one…

Brad