[ITK-users] [ITK] LBFGSBOptimizerv4 step size

Andrew Harris aharr8 at uwo.ca
Wed Dec 14 10:21:01 EST 2016

Hello, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.  I have been
trying to use a LBFGSBOptimizerv4 with some ultrasound images to do a rigid
3D versor transform registration, but can't find anywhere that either
allows me to set the step size for the optimizer or documents what the step
size is. Does anyone have a reference for this?

--

AH

*This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged materials for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any reviewing, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender immediately and permanently destroy this email and any attachments
thereto.*