[ITK-users] Texture pixel by pixel

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Feb 22 08:42:02 EST 2016

Francisco,

Glad to hear that you figured out the problem with your code.

Were you able to try out the change to add Mask support I committed to the github repository? Does this meet you masking needs and improve your performance?

Please consider studying the difference between your change any my change and the performance implications.

Enjoy,
Brad