[ITK-users] Texture pixel by pixel

Francisco López-Franca franciscolopezdelafranca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:49:46 EST 2016

Hi Brad,
Of course I tried out the mask support you provide to the github
repository. In fact, if I donot make use of the mask image, the processing
of a 3D image takes 10 minutes aproximately. By using the mask image, it
takes 75 seconds on a Intel Core2.
What I do with the 3D image is to extract all its blobs and within a loop
dealing with each one and calculating their texture features with your
class.
So, I'm very glad that finally I've got what I needed and the performance
is very good.
Thank you so much.
/Francisco