[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] [ANN] ITK 4.9 Release Candidate 3 is ready for testing!

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Jan 4 16:17:44 EST 2016

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:57:04 -0500, Matt McCormick said:

>On behalf of the Insight Toolkit community, we are proud to announce
>that ITK 4.9 release candidate 3 has been tagged and is available for
>testing! Please take this opportunity to test the new features in the
>release candidate.
>
>* Third Party Library Updates
>   * GDCM updated to the latest upstream

If I understand ITK's git history correctly, ThirdParty/GDCM was last updated 2015-09-22:
<http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=history;f=Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM;hb=HEAD>

According to this:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/gdcm/files/gdcm%202.x/>

GDCM 2.6.1 was released 2015-11-02 and 2.6.2 on 2015-12-23.

Try as I may, I don't see an easy way to determine which version of GDCM ITK actually includes... how does one determine this?

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com