[ITK-users] Floating point exception (core dumped) ConnectedComponentFilter

jud digajjj62 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:33:43 EST 2016

Hi,

I have a problem when I use big images to find the connected componnents.
When I execute the ConnectedComponentImageFilter the following appears:
Floating point exception (core dumped)

typedef itk::Image <unsigned long, 3> ImageType;
typedef itk::Image <unsigned long, 2> ImageType2;

typedef itk::ConnectedComponentImageFilter <ImageType2, ImageType2 >
ConnectedComponentImageFilterType;
ConnectedComponentImageFilterType::Pointer connected =
ConnectedComponentImageFilterType::New ();
connected->SetInput(image);
connected->Update();

With small images this error doesn't happen.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!