[ITK-users] [ITK] Texture analysis - two basics questions

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:28:12 EST 2016

If some computation is taking more than a few minutes, it is best to switch
to Release mode (or RelWithDebInfo) and then run it. With ITK code, Release
mode is many times faster than Debug.

Completely running your example 1 on my PC took 2-3 minutes in Release mode
(I switched after noticing how slow it is in Debug).

HTH