[ITK-users] External Modules: Passing data to unit tests?

DVigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:36:08 EST 2016

All--

I have it working now--here's what I didn't understand:

1.  The hash replacement happens in the source tree only (not the bin).
2.  The data files can be referenced as usual, e.g.
DATA{Input//swi_wrapped.vtk}
3.  The data files should be copied into
bin/ExternalData/Modules/External/ITKPhase/text/Input, but if they are not,
copying them in manually may fix this (as it did in my case).

Best,

--Davis