[ITK-users] External Modules: Passing data to unit tests?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Jan 25 13:23:37 EST 2016

Hi Davis,

ITKPhase looks like a very interesting module.

It sounds like you have a handle on the ExternalData.  Another
approach for ExternalData is to upload it to the "ITK" community on
midas3.kitware.com:

  http://midas3.kitware.com/midas/folder/10126

If you sign up for the community, please send me an email, and I will
give you upload permissions. Then, there is an icon for each file to
download the .md5 file. This process is illustrated here:

  http://itk.org/ITKExamples/Documentation/Contribute/UploadBinaryData.html#upload-via-the-web-interface

HTH,
Matt