[ITK-users] [ITK] Merging segmentation masks in different region of interests

Alberto Bert bert.alberto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:21:31 EST 2016

Thanks Tim,

according to the documentation, RegionOfInterestImageFilter should do what you say, that is why I tried to used it. Unfortunately, it seems not to keep the original logical references...

I am not sure I can efficiently do what you suggest with SimpleITK, but if it turns out to be the only way, I guess I will need to switch to the original ITK. I hoped there was a way to do it without a pixel by pixel copy…

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Alberto