[ITK-users] LabelStatisticsImageFilter in 3D

Mathew Guilfoyle mrguilfoyle at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:11:43 EDT 2016

Hi

Using SimpleITK I'm trying to get statistics for a grayscale image segmentation for which I have a binary mask.  Both image and mask are 3D volumes

I have converted my binary mask to a Label map and then tried to apply the LabelStatisticsImageFilter, however I get the following exception:

Pixel type: 32-bit float is not supported in 3D

I've tried casting the intensity image to unsigned int, Float 64 etc... none of them work.  It seems to be the 3D that is the issue.  Is this filter defined for 3D images?  There is nothing I have found in the documentation/source to suggest not.