[ITK-users] Lost Patient, Study and Series DICOM tags

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Thu Jul 7 10:43:39 EDT 2016

Hello Peter,

We are actually working on adding the set method for the upcoming release, which will be out shortly. One issue that we do want to point out, which likely you are aware of but just in case, you have to indicate in the Image Type tag ( (0008,0008) that this is a derived image. Please see the DICOM standard (http://dicom.nema.org/medical/dicom/current/output/pdf/part03.pdf), section  C.7.6.1.1.2 for the details.

        regards
             Ziv