[ITK-users] Lost Patient, Study and Series DICOM tags

Piotr Piasecki piotpia124 at student.polsl.pl
Fri Jul 8 14:41:45 EDT 2016

I know that GDCM library (or its elements) is used in some cases in ITK. If
SimpleITK does not provide write access to dicom tags whether is it
possible to use GDCM wrapped in C# to do this? I can imagine a scenario in
which I'll use SimpleITK to process image, and GDCM to replace specified
tags.

Is it possible? If so, I would ask for help person skilled in using GDCM in
C#. Are there any examples of how to do such a thing?