[ITK-users] In-place extraction of N-1 dimensional images from N dimensional images

Wood, Tobias tobias.wood at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 09:23:36 EDT 2016

Hello Dženan,

I have had the same problem as Edwin with ExtractImageFilter, but in a different context. Eventually I gave up and accepted the speed/memory penalty of copying the 3D volumes out of the 4D series. Is there really no way in ITK to get a temporary “view” of a subregion for processing, without resorting to referencing the raw arrays?

Thanks,
Toby