[ITK-users] In-place extraction of N-1 dimensional images from N dimensional images

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:40:51 EDT 2016

Hi Edwin,

you should be able to achieve your goal using import image filter
<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageImport.html#details>. ITK
has import image filter too
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImportImageFilter.html>, so you
can decide in which library to do dimensional reduction.

Regards,
Dženan