[ITK-users] Levelset not segmenting the shape

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:30:41 EDT 2016

What I forgot to mention is:
I played around a while with different sigma values, as well as setting both
propagationScaling and shapePriorScaling terms to 1.0, as well as adjusting
the RMS.
You now can kind of see that the result looks shaped like the cochlea (the
object I want to find), but it is rotated in a weird way, if I use the
actual CT data as backdrop, it does not match. (Rotation-wise).
Also, it still looks kind of "clumpy", I know that the preprocessed images
are low quality, but that's a constraint to deal with, as there is no
micro-CT available. Any tips to enhance this  code errors I can
remove/change?