[ITK-users] Build errors in python wrapping of 4.10.0

Christopher Mullins christopherrmullins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:14:42 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Apparently my subscription to this list has lapsed and my first email was
rejected (despite receiving the list in my inbox every day).  Sorry if
there's a double post.

I'm getting the following build errors when building ITK 4.10.0 with the
WRAP_PYTHON option ON[1], [3].  Is this a known issue, or is there a
configuration setting I've set improperly?

Platform is Arch linux, GCC v6.1.1, Python v3.5.1, CMake v3.5.2. There are
no warnings. See all output details for this machine here [2], and please
let me know if I can provide any others.

The faster I fix this the faster I'll feel comfortable updating the Arch
linux AUR PKGBUILD for ITK, so I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,
Chris

[1] https://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=4403379
[2] https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=4403379

[3] To save you a click, and for the sake of archiving, the error is:
/home/chris/projects/MyTests/ITK-build/Wrapping/Modules/ITKCommon/itkTriangleHelperPython.cpp:
In function 'PyObject* _wrap_new_itkTriangleHelperPD2(PyObject*,
PyObject*)':
/home/chris/projects/MyTests/ITK-build/Wrapping/Modules/ITKCommon/itkTriangleHelperPython.cpp:5854:65:
error: no matching function for call to
'itk::TriangleHelper<itk::Point<double, 2u> >::TriangleHelper()' result =
(itkTriangleHelperPD2 *)new itkTriangleHelperPD2();