[ITK-users] Import itk always takes ages and results in warnings

cervellone at gmail.com cervellone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:07:46 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Is there a way to speed up the import of itk in an application and the
suppression of the warnings I get every time I run the python script ?

Thank you all
JP

Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::QuadEdgeMeshCellTraitsInfo<
3,float,float,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned
char,itk::QuadEdgeMeshPoint< float,3,itk::GeometricalQuadEdge< unsigned
long, unsigned long,bool,bool,true > >,itk::MapContainer< unsigned
long,itk::QuadEdgeMeshPoint< float,3,itk::GeometricalQuadEdge< unsigned
long,unsigned long,bool,bool,true > > >,std::set< unsigned long
>,itk::GeometricalQuadEdge< unsigned long,unsigned long,bool,bool,true > >'
in template 'itk::CellInterface'