[ITK-users] Build errors in python wrapping of 4.10.0

Christopher Mullins christopherrmullins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:55:03 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for the help on this.  I've been traveling and haven't had much time
to investigate, but I believe Michka is correct.  It looks like the build
is successful with the -std=c++98 flag, and only one test fails [1].  I'll
test the python wrapping and report back if anything terrible happens -- if
not I'll bump the AUR PKGBUILD.  Thanks again,

Chris

[1] https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=4435570