[ITK-users] Run ITK VTK and QT app

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:02:35 EST 2016

> I have developed a new application using ITK, VTK and QT.
> I would like to run it (.exe) using a PC without building and configuring
> ITK, VTK and QT.
> Any suggestion?

I have my application's CMakeLists.txt generate an NSIS based
installer for each application I have developed. To simplify things I
for the most part limit the usage of shared libraries so I have ITK
and VTK compiled as static libraries. Qt is still built dynamically. I
package that along with the visual studio runtime in my installer.

John