[ITK-users] Run ITK VTK and QT app

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Mar 10 11:16:54 EST 2016

Hello,

As mentioned, building ITK and VTK static helps.  To handle the Qt
dynamic libraries (and ITK and VTK dynamic libraries), the
CTKAppLauncher is a useful tool:

  http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Tools:_Application_launcher

This is used to allow your app to find its dynamic libraries when it starts up.

HTH,
Matt