[ITK-users] Regarding implementation on Non local means in ITK:: PatchBasedDenoisingBaseImageFilter

Richa Agarwal agarwalrichi13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:48:58 EDT 2016

Daar Users,

I am using ITK filters to perform volume segmentation. I need some help
regarding the implementation of PatchBasedDenoisingBaseImageFilter. As i am
not able to find a specific example implementing the filter i had a look on
the filter implantation provided in the test folder.
ITK\Modules\Filtering\Denoising\test\itkPatchBasedDenoisingImageFilterTest.cxx,
but its still not clear to use what parameters and description of all.

If somebody has used this filter for de noising it will be great help. I am
trying to de-noise 3D volumes of ABUS images.

Thanks and Regards
Richa Agarwal