[ITK-users] Regarding implementation on Non local means in ITK:: PatchBasedDenoisingBaseImageFilter

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:17:01 EDT 2016

Hi Richa,

you should not use the base class, but rather the class which derives from
it and fully implements
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PatchBasedDenoisingImageFilter.html>
the algorithm. Judging by the code
in itkPatchBasedDenoisingImageFilterDefaultTest.cxx, the filter can run
with default parameters too. So why don't you start with default parameters
and once that is working start tuning it with by specifying parameters?

Regards,
Dženan