[ITK-users] SimpleITK, read MHD volume and convert it into a numpy array respecting its transformation

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed May 4 14:36:43 EDT 2016

Hello,

If I understand you correctly you want to rotate the image and pad it for visualization before exporting to numpy.

Have you looked into the ResampleImageFilter? It accepts a transform, along with output image geometry so that you can readily manipulate the image for display. You also may want to scale the image’s intensity with a WindowLevelImageFilter for better visualization of the range of interest.

HTH,
Brad