[ITK-users] Using ITK with python wrapping

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu May 5 10:12:06 EDT 2016

Hello Aude,

Welcome to ITK!

The directory containing the ITK DLL files needs to be added to the
PATH environmental variable on Windows. For more information, see the
Wrapping section of the ITK Software Guide:

  https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch3.html#x34-410003.7

As of ITK 4.10, this will no longer be necessary if BUILD_SHARED_LIBS
is OFF in the CMake configuration.

Hope this helps,
Matt