[ITK-users] Deform/warp an object in an image

abenchaaben abenchaaben at histalim.com
Tue May 24 04:39:38 EDT 2016

I'm trying to warp/deform a contour of an image to fit another contour in
another images (i want to have the two images side by side in one images)

As the images shows, i want to fit the two side of the contours in the two
images. Is they a method to do that (i try to do a registration with
landmarks using ITK, but it didn't give me a good result). I'm opened to any
opinions.

<http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n7588897/1.png>