[ITK-users] Deform/warp an object in an image

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:56:46 EDT 2016

If you want to append the left side of the right image onto the right side
of the left image, you might have more luck if you inverted one of the
images. You should also initialize registration with a bit of overlap. And
providing more details about why and how landmark registration failed, or
at least what you did would not hurt.

Regards,
Dženan