[ITK-users] Geodesic 3D Shape guidance

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:18:40 EDT 2016

Hi Robert,

by default the precision for output does not include all digits in floats
and doubles. If there is a difference on 7th decimal place, it will cause
the exception but will not be visible in cout. Can you examine origin,
spacing and directions on the input images? I had that problem recently
(1.99999999 was different from 2.0).

HTH,
Dženan