[ITK-users] LabelOverlayImageFilter

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:08:19 EST 2016

What you are describing is the default behavior of the filter. What your
problem might be is casting the background value to 8-bit unsigned which is
used for the color image. Try rescaling
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RescaleIntensityImageFilter.html>
the background image to unsigned char before inputting it to the overlay
filter.

Regards