[ITK-users] FW: intensity based 2d 3d registration

D'Isidoro Fabio fisidoro at ethz.ch
Mon Nov 14 15:48:55 EST 2016

Hallo,

I forward again my previous email hoping for a reply.

Within the context of intensity based 2D-3D registration, can RayCastInterpolateImageFunction be used with ImageRegistrationMethodv4, as the other interpolators listed in the manual? RayCastInterpolateImageFunction is not in the manual as the other interpolators: does this mean that has not been implemented for use with ImageRegistrationMethodv4 (given that my code does not seem to work)?

The problem why my code does not work is apparently not a memory issue (I tried with a very very small 3D volume and the registration still does not work).

Thank you!