[ITK-users] VectorUInt32 and VectorDouble in Java...How?

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Oct 25 08:57:26 EDT 2016

Hello,

That is a very good question I can help with!

These vector classes are wrappers for the C++ std::vector<T> template classes. SWIG generates these data structures, and provides a JAVA like interface for the object. Unlike Python, JAVA is a strongly type language and requires explicit types and constructors. Here is the snippet that I think you need:

VectorUInt32 shrinkFactors = new VectorUIn32(3)
shrinkFactors.set(3)
shrinkFactors.set(2)
shrinkFactors.set(1)

VectorDouble smoothingSigmas = new VectorDouble(3)
smoothingSigmas.set(2)
smoothingSigmas.set(1)
smoothingSigmas.set(1)

HTH,