[ITK-users] sanity check, please

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Sep 13 10:42:47 EDT 2016

Hi Tammy,

Yes, the code looks good and sane :-).

Internally, your itk::ImageFileReader will use an itk::TIFFImageIO.
After reading the images, the instance of the itk::ImageIO used can be
obtained with the reader via [1]

  itk::ImageIOBase::Pointer imageIO = reader->GetImageIO();
  std::cout << imageIO << std::endl;

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageFileReader.html#a9786e003237eaa37f0d46714b2ba75c1