[ITK-users] Correct this stereotactic error in a Volume

Matias matimontg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:33:10 EDT 2017

Hi,I'm dealing with an image which was captured somewhat incorrectly and I'm
trying to solve or correct the stereotactic frame snake figure so that it
gets as a line.Here's the Volume I'm trying to rectify: Look at the "snake"
figure in the stereotactic oblique stick.
<http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n38079/screenshot.jpg> Is there any
method in ITK to solve this? we did apply a resample (every 1mm) but did not
work. We also rotated the volume using Euler3D and some precalculated angles
(Gamma, Beta,Alfa) and still remained the same.I think is a matter of
rotating every 10 slides or so which is where we see the stereotactic frame
movement in the slides but not sure how to perform this. We thought of
rotating each slide but that doesn't work since it has to rotate the volume.