[ITK-users] [ITK] CommandIterationUpdate optimizer position reporting

Andrew Harris aharr8 at uwo.ca
Fri Apr 28 16:10:59 EDT 2017

Hello,
I'm attempting to track the movement of images under registration using
various optimizers.  I have a CommandIterationUpdate observer set up to
write the optimizer positions to file, and when I use a Gradient Descent or
Powell optimizer I get a vector for the translation applied using
optimizer->GetCurrentPosition(), however if I use the LBFGSB optimizer I
get zero vectors all the way down (it returns the correct result though).
Is the functionality of GetCurrentPosition() different in the LBFGSB
optimizer than the others?

--

AH

*This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged materials for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any reviewing, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender immediately and permanently destroy this email and any attachments
thereto.*