[ITK-users] multiple itk filters in vtk pipeline issue

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Apr 28 18:59:56 EDT 2017

Hi Sean,

There are two filters in the ITKVTKGlue module (it has to be enabled
explicitly in your ITK build with the Module_ITKVTKGlue option) that are
used to glue together ITK and VTK pipelines. See these examples:

https://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Bridge/VtkGlue/ConvertAnitkImageTovtkImageData/Documentation.html

https://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Bridge/VtkGlue/ConvertvtkImageDataToAnitkImage/Documentation.html

Hope this helps,
Matt