[ITK-users] [itk] Unhandled exception when using Mean Squares and Powell Optimizer

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 15:46:06 EDT 2017

Hi Andrew,

if this is happening on the first iteration, your initial parameters do not
overlap your images well. If this is happening in some later iteration, the
other optimizer might be veering of course during optimization, pushing
your images apart and ultimately causing the error. From experience, the
initial parameters are almost always to blame.

Regards,
Dženan