[ITK-users] Fwd: [ITK] 3D registration with level set motion

CocoM cgo_2113 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:33:41 EDT 2017

Hi Sam,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I think I understand what you mean, and I
checked the spacing, origin and direction of my images. The only difference
is the origin in z. In one case it's -1177, in the other -1188. But the
origins don't need to be the same to get an overlap between images physical
spaces right? With my data, I don't understand why I wouldn't get one ; the
spacings are [0.781 0.781 1], the origins [-200 -200 -1177 or -1188] and the
directions are identity matrix. Why wouldn't it work?

Thanks,
Marie