[ITK-users] Fwd: [ITK] 3D registration with level set motion

CocoM cgo_2113 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:57:04 EDT 2017

No I don't think so, it happens after triggering the registration process
(before any iteration) but just once in the beginning and once in the end.
But actually the deformation field is never updated because the physical
spaces don't match so theoretically it's endless. The exception occurs both
times in the function VerifyInputInformation, called by
UpdateOutputInformation (ProcessObject).

I am not using any optimizer because it's a registration method solving a
PDE iteratively : itkLevelSetMotionRegistrationFilter. It works with a
finite difference resolution scheme, but I can modify the time step,
although I wouldn't really see the point. Any idea?

Thanks,
Marie