[ITK-users] [ITK] Getting info from a very big image file

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:57:13 EST 2017

I guess there are a number of things you might want to check out.
1) Viewers that can handle 16 bit colour channels in tiffs - my guesses
would be itksnap, imageJ. Looks like you've succeeded with imageJ

2) Extracting a single channel - VectorImageToImageAdaptor

Can't see what is wrong with your code, but check the minimum as well, and
also confirm the pixel type with tiffinfo - perhaps it is signed?