[ITK-users] Grey Level Run Length Matrix

Tmn tamanupadhaya at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:42:00 EST 2017

Hi all,

I am using itk library to extract Run Length Matrix texture feature using
itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToRunLengthMatrixFilter<>; however, the total
frequency of the matrix is more than the total number of pixel.

For all the 13 different matrices the total frequency is sometime less than
and some time higher than total number of pixel.
These are the parameter I have provided, do I need to provide more parameter
than this ?

RunLenFilter->SetOffset(offset);
RunLenFilter->SetDistanceValueMinMax( 0, pointMin.EuclideanDistanceTo(
pointMax ) );
RunLenFilter->SetPixelValueMinMax(minValue,maxValue);
RunLenFilter->SetNumberOfBinsPerAxis(Bins);

Can someone please provide me with some inside of Run Length Matrix
function/method?

Thank you for your time!