[ITK-users] How to add new points inside a 3D structure and connect them with neighboring points

jaki19 nour_sn at hotmail.fr
Fri Feb 17 07:30:15 EST 2017

Hallo,

I have a DICOM images of a vertebra, that I converted to stl file and using
vtkreadstlfile I converted it into vtkpolydata. I would like to know if
there are some functions that can help me to add some new points (with
random coordinates) inside my structure and connect those new points to
neighboring points that exist in a specific distance??