[ITK-users] ITK 4.11 build issue

sharkpt mdccnunes at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:29:14 EST 2017

Hello,

I have just downloaded the new ITK 4.11 and I am having a couple of issues
compiling in Windows 10, 64bit release, Visual Studio (version 12 - update
5).
I also have the new AMD APP SDK 3.0 (for openCL libs and includes).

The error is as follows:

mylibraries\itk\insighttoolkit-4.11.0\modules\core\gpucommon\include\itkGPUImage.h(179):
error C3668: 'itk::GPUImage<unsigned char,1>::Graft' : method with override
specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods

I also went to git hub and downloaded the master. I tried compiling it but
got different errors.

Any help is appreciated!

Best regards
Miguel