[ITK-users] [ITK] PowellOptimizerv4 does not run CommandIterationUpdate Execute() method

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 5 09:21:39 EST 2017

Hello,

I have some SimpleITK tests which do verify that this optimizer does produce the “iteration event”.

I don’t recall the details of this optimizer, but I think it does a complex update step and may not report the event if it terminates early. I suspect there is a problem with how the registration problem is setup which causes the optimizer not  work and not a problem with the ITK code.

What is the “stop condition description”?

Brad