[ITK-users] Super-resolution resampling

Gavin Baker gavinb+itk at antonym.org
Tue Jun 6 20:39:49 EDT 2017

Thanks, Dženan -

I'll start with the N x 1:1 registration then.

I can see how to resample the moving image, with the transform applied,
as per the examples. However it is not clear how to _combine_ the N
images together for the super-resolution resampling. Or would it be a
two-step process, where each moving image is first resampled, and after
that they are averaged together?
Thanks -

  :: Gavin